- 0.1 Best Scope for Hunting - Comparison table
- 0.2 Recommended Scope for Hunting
- 0.3 1. Beileshi 6-24X50mm AOEG Optics Hunting Rifle Scope
- 0.4 2. BARSKA 15-40x50 Colorado Spotting Scope
- 0.5 3. CVLIFE Optics Hunting Rifle Scope
- 0.6 4. UUQ® Clarity+ 6-24x50 Hunting Rifle Scope
- 0.7 5. Ledsniper®riflescope 6-24x50 Aoe Red & Green & Blue Illuminated Mil-dot
- 0.8 6. Vortex Optics Viper HS Second Focal Plane Riflescopes
- 0.9 7. Ultimate Arms Gear Tactical SKS 4x30 mm Mil Dot Reticle Rifle Hunting Sniper Scope
- 0.10 8. Ultimate Arms Gear Tactical SKS 4x30 mm Rangefinder Reticle Rifle Hunting Sniper Scope
- 0.11 9. Vortex Optics Viper HS-T Second Focal Plane Riflescopes
- 0.12 10. Burris 200261 Ballistic Plex 2-7x32mm
- 0.13 11. Vortex Optics Crossfire II 3-12x56 AO Hog Hunter, Second Focal Plane Riflescope - V-Brite Illuminated Reticle (MOA)
- 1 How to Choose the Best Scope for Hunting
Stepping forward into the Best Scope for Hunting? I mean, searching for that scope that is going to give you a breakthrough in your hunting adventures?
Well, if the answer is positive, there is one thing for sure that can downgrade your rifle performance, even if it is a high-end one; the quality of your hunting rifle.
Just take a reflection of you chasing a deer in the bushes, you ran for quite some meters, drained of energy, you finally get a sight of the deer, aim your rifle, but unfortunately one thing isn't right; the scope is so blurred, unclear. You pull the trigger, only to realize, it is a wasted bullet, you missed the target. It is gone.
These are some of the frustration hunters go through and need a fix. I took me a deep dig into some of the best hunting scopes. These types outdo the rest and provide exact precision, for good clarity and visibility.
Best Scope for Hunting - Comparison table
Beileshi 6-24X50mm AOEG Optics Hunting Rifle Scope
15.75 inches (length)
BARSKA 15-40x50 Colorado Spotting Scope
9.5 x 3.5 x 2.6 inches
CVLIFE Optics Hunting Rifle Scope
UUQ® Clarity+ 6-24x50 Hunting Rifle Scope
Ledsniper® riflescope 6-24x50 Aoe Illuminated Mil-dot
15.8 inches (length)
Vortex Optics Viper HS Second Focal Plane Riflescopes
19.9 x 4.2 x 4.1 inches
Ultimate Arms Gear Tactical SKS 4x30 mm Mil Dot Reticle Rifle
7 inches (length)
Ultimate Arms Gear Tactical SKS 4x30 mm Rangefinder Reticle Rifle
4.9 x 1.3 x 1.9 inches
Vortex Optics Crossfire II 3-12x56 AO Hog Hunter
14.5 x 2 x 1.7 inches
Vortex Optics Viper HS-T Second Focal Plane Riflescopes
20 x 5 x 5.2 inches
Burris 200261 Ballistic Plex 2-7x32mm
12 x 3 x 3 inches
Recommended Scope for Hunting
1. Beileshi 6-24X50mm AOEG Optics Hunting Rifle Scope
If you want it all when it comes to hunting, the Beileshi 6-24X50mm AOEG Optics Hunting Rifle Scope is ready for your tasks ahead.
The elusive animal hunt is always spotted by avid hunters, at the slightest of a chance, and this scope will quickly give you that clear view, to execute a shot, that is serious enough. You obviously don't want to miss the target.
What makes this scope more suitable for hunting, is its appropriate for the new hunters or avid ones too.
Go for hunting tactically confidently, trusting this scope's 6-24X magnification. It can give terrific sightings with clarity unmatched to any regular scope. The objective and tube diameter is a suitable dimension of 50mm and 25.4mm/1 inch, respectively.
You can take a shot 100 yards away, and you still can never be wrong for your clear sight. The field of view is an amazing (m): 3.98~16.24, implying, you will have less strain on your eye while trying to locate your target.
It comes with a battery, to power your scope for the convenience of better lighting. It has red and green adjustable illumination intensities, with a front eyepiece change option to direct the effort into an accurate but quick shot.
The ring of this heavy-duty scope is mountable on a 20mm weaver dovetail. I love the quality of its multi- coated lenses, just like great scope fanatics.
- It is light in weight for the rifle at only 22.22 lbs.
- Superb magnification of 6~24X
- Less strenuous field view of (m): 3.98~16.24
- Easy to fix and use
- Quality lenses
- Adjustable magnification for fast sighting
- It doesn't come with a sunshade
2. BARSKA 15-40x50 Colorado Spotting Scope
Ardent hunting is as good as a high-performance scope. If you are focused on getting a scope that doesn't carry much of the weight, consider the BARSKA 15-40x50 Colorado Spotting Scope.
It features invaluable multicoated glass and a BK-7 Porro prism, that will ensure you get bright contrast imaging, like dive into its engaging zooming experience.
You will be impressed by the convenience of folding its mini tripod, during your outdoor terrain and nature lookouts.
Thanks to a well-detailed magnification that brings out the spotting as amazingly as you intended. This is one absolute design that has a catchy view too. The shock absorbing rubber armor in-built ensures when you are pulling the trigger, the impact of shaking is minimized as much as possible for the perfect shot.
- Has an extra table tripod
- Comes with a carrying case
- Usable at 150 yards away
- Excellent magnification
- Real time top-class zooming experience
- You can't use beyond 150 yards; images will blurry.
- Doesn't have an IR beam
3. CVLIFE Optics Hunting Rifle Scope
We all know that hunters or shooters who appreciate the fun of taking shots know that a rifle void of a good scope, can lead to frustrating outcomes. Why take such risks?Acquaint yourself with a high-performance CVLIFE Optics Hunting Rifle Scope 6-24x50 AOE Red & Green Illuminated Crosshair Gun Scopes, with Free 20mm and 11mm Rail Mount.
I also liked the functionality of this scope, more especially when it comes to mounting it to the rifle. I placed it at 600 yards; I didn't get a clear view, moved to 100 yards as specified, got the best view that surprised me.
The sight was clear and with a bright view. You can also easily lock the turrets to avoid zero-ability loss. Optics provides less bustle when positioning your setting for the shot. Sometimes this scopes consider Best spotting scope for the money.
I could literary enjoy the options of its 11 settings, based on illumined green and red settings or the black one. The ultimate finish is a superb aluminum black one. This is one rifle I thought the manufacturer, had the user in mind.
It brings along mounting rings, a cover to protect your lenses, a battery and a cleaning kit for the scope. This ensures you not only use it well, but it will serve you for a long time.
- High-level magnification of 6-24x and zooming ability
- It is water proof, shockproof and fog proof
- Designed for long range shooting
- Comes with scope caps
- Has multi-coated optics and mil-dot etched reticle
- Handles recoil
- The mount can't fit all types of rifles
4. UUQ® Clarity+ 6-24x50 Hunting Rifle Scope
It has fully coated lenses, able to minimize that disturbing glare, so you don't have to worry about illumination quality.
This joins the top-notch scopes, in being fog, shock and recoil proof. The last thing we need is a scope, full of stress when it comes to mounting, for this scope, you will find this easy and comfortable, for much of your shooting fun.
- Durable metal body construction
- High optical clarity
- Great windage, elevation and field view
- It is an all-weather use
- For newbies into the scope, it takes quite some time to learn how to use
5. Ledsniper®riflescope 6-24x50 Aoe Red & Green & Blue Illuminated Mil-dot
I can never joke when it comes to selecting scope that has shockproof feature since they are very lifesaving especially if you are a clumsy person. That's why I love this scope because it has a shockproof feature that makes it possible to withstand those rough handling. Plus it being water and fog proof adds more advantage to it.
The scope is designed with an illuminated mil-dot reticle with an amazing 3-inch long sunshade that makes the scope to stand out. I love the fact that no matter how the sun intensity is high or too bright, this feature will still be able to protect you from that awful sunlight. Plus the lens tends to be durable since it has several layers of lens.
- Magnification of 6X up to 24X power
- It has shockproof, waterproof and fog proof features
- An illuminated mil-dot reticle with an amazing 3-inch long sunshade
- Designed to last longer
- Features a sunshade
- The turrets adjustments tend to be a bit
6. Vortex Optics Viper HS Second Focal Plane Riflescopes
So even if it falls, the scope will still be in good working condition since it's made with extra strength thanks to this shockproof feature.
The scope's material is made of Aircraft Grade Aluminum single piece tube that makes it very durable and long lasting. Believe me, it was designed to last even with shot after shot and year after year of handling it. This is so because the material that the scope is made from tends to be very durable.
And with its amazing magnification power, you can get the best from using this scope. The 4X power will be very handy especially when it comes to shooting those pop-ups targets so it is the best option, especially for hunting. While the 16X power will become helpful when it comes to long-range fixed targets.
- The scope is shockproof
- The scope's material is made of Aircraft Grade Aluminum single piece tube.
- It has amazing magnification power.
- Great magnification
- It takes some minutes adjusting from high to low magnification power but not all the time.
7. Ultimate Arms Gear Tactical SKS 4x30 mm Mil Dot Reticle Rifle Hunting Sniper Scope
Single piece tube is very essential when it comes to improving the overall strength of the scope too.
Features a hard anodized finish that makes the scope very durable. It has a low-glare matte finish that is out-of-this-world. Have you ever dreamed of having those camouflage scope just like professions do? If so, this scope will give you that feeling since it's designed to help the user camouflage his/her position which is extremely amazing.
The scope has capped reset turrets that will enable you to reset your scope to zero without experiencing much trouble. Plus the caps will be able to give your turrets that much needed external protection which automatically means that your turrets are safely secured from any external damages.
- Features a single piece tube.
- Hard anodized finish that makes the scope very durable.
- It has capped reset turrets that will enable you to reset your scope to zero.
- Provides clear images
- Quality optics
- When one uses the magnification power, the reticle will always remain the same and so does the illuminated dots.
8. Ultimate Arms Gear Tactical SKS 4x30 mm Rangefinder Reticle Rifle Hunting Sniper Scope
It's made of Ultra durable solid aluminum that makes it the best when it comes to long-lasting scopes. So never worry about the scope's durability because this scope will never disappoint you. Plus the black matte finish will ensure that your scope is able to retain its original color even after use.
It has multi-coated lenses that will ensure that light transmission is maximized thus giving you the best bright and crispy clear images. And it has the blue color illumination will always ensure that your scope still has excellent light transmission even on low light conditions.
The scope comes with SKS scope mount, rings and a see-through lens cover that makes the scope worth buying. This automatically means that no additional costs will be added for buying that scope mount or rings. The see-through lens cover offers extra protection to your lens making it durable. Plus the mounts and rings make the scope very stable.
- Made of Ultra durable solid aluminum.
- Has multi-coated lenses.
- Its packaging comes with SKS scope mount, rings, and see-through lens cover.
- Great light transmission
- Sometimes the inside bolt doesn't fit properly so you have to be creative like sanding it in order to make it fit.
9. Vortex Optics Viper HS-T Second Focal Plane Riflescopes
This allows you scope be able to achieve that much needed zero stop and corrects your elevation.
The magnification power of up to 4X power will ensure that you are able to acquire your target even on long-range view. This magnification is usually very versatile so you can be able to adjust to whichever magnification power that suits you best.
The fast focus eyepiece will come in very handy especially when it comes to adjusting your reticle for that quick focusing. This makes the scope the best when it comes to its performance and it's highly recommended for hunting because the fast focusing reticles will ensure you hit your sudden pop-ups target easily.
- It has exposed target-style turrets
- The magnification power of up to 4X power
- Has fast focus eyepiece
- Designed with a fast focus eyepiece
- The turrets require some practicing in order to achieve the zero stop with less strain
10. Burris 200261 Ballistic Plex 2-7x32mm
It has a shockproof, waterproof and a fog proof features. These features are very handy especially if you are clumsy and makes the scope workable even on those rainy days. The shockproof feature enables the scope to withstand those sudden impacts while the waterproof prevents any damages that would have otherwise have resulted from water so it safely secures it from the water.
It has ultra-fast target acquisition which makes it very suitable for hunting or shooting. Just imagine being able to acquire your target with both your eyes open? Well, this is made possible thanks to this Burris scope.
It has a multi-coated lens that ensures the lenses are durable. Also, the multi-coated lenses ensure that the scope losses minimum light since it's able to utilize almost all available light. Thus you will be able to get that desirable clear and very bright target views.
- Shockproof, waterproof and a fog proof features
- Ultra-fast target acquisition
- Multi-coated lenses
- Durable scope
- Sometimes trying to adjust to various magnification power can be a bit of a task especially if the scope is still new.
11. Vortex Optics Crossfire II 3-12x56 AO Hog Hunter, Second Focal Plane Riflescope - V-Brite Illuminated Reticle (MOA)
You can enjoy bright and clear images when you using this hunting scope, thanks to the fully multi-coated lenses.
The scope features a V-Brite reticle together with a larger objective lens diameter that allow hunters to identify targets and make accurate shots even when the lighting conditions are tough. The objective lens is adjustable and offers image focus as well as remove parallax.
The scope provides you with a comfortable and long eye relief making it easy for you to identify your targets quickly. Again, with the fast focus eyepiece, you can easily achieve fast reticle focusing.
This durable scope provides you with a waterproof and fog proof performance. It is also designed with capped reset turrets that are finger-adjustable with MOA clicks. This means that you can reset it to zero once you are through with sighting in.
- Has an over-sized objective lens
- Easy and fast reticle focusing
- Long eye relief
- Adjustable objective
- Multi-coated lenses offer bright and clear images
- Clarity loss at high powers
- It is heavy
How to Choose the Best Scope for Hunting
Check out some hard fact features in the process of settling for any hunting scope that fits your style, needs to be done carefully and analytically. Have also these at your fingertips.
Flexible reticles could be in handy while aiming. They will ensure you get good range estimations and fine sighting.
Get an appropriate scope with tubes that prove strength as key plus convenient windage and elevation. This will make it easier for you to zero in your ranges, especially when shooting from quite a distance.
Windage And Elevation
Crisp and precise windage plus elevation flexibility will allow you to create a reliable power range. Be keen on the one that comes with such functionality.
This will complement the scope ruggedness. The lenses should meet the scope requirements and be polished enough to avoid being affected by scratches. This is paramount since scratches could interfere with light penetration through the scope.
Don't buy the cost compromise to quality, if your scope isn't compatible to your rifle for the overkill, it doesn't cut. Never assume any scope will fit your rifle, choose your rifles Best Scope for Hunting.
Check on the functionality of your scope for accurate shots. Keen hunters require powerful scope optics, get one whose field of view will not let you down. You can never go wrong with any of these top hunting scopes.