Best 22 Rimfire Scope in 2020 – Ultimate Buyer’s Guide
- 1 Best 22 Rimfire Scope – Comparison table
- 2 Recommended Best 22 Rimfire Scope
- 2.1 1. Simmons 511039 3-9 *32mm .22 Mag(R) Matte Black Riflescope
- 2.2 2. Simmons .22 Mag TruPlex Reticle Rimfire Riflescope
- 2.3 3. TASCO MAG39X32D Rimfire Series 3-9x 32mm 30/30 Reticle .22 Riflescope (Matte Finish)
- 2.4 4. BARSKA 3-9 *32 Plinker-22 Riflescope
- 2.5 5. BSA Sweet .22 3-9*40mm Rifle Scope Matte Black
- 2.6 6. Nikon P-RIMFIRE BDC 150 Rifle Scope, Black
- 2.7 7. Nikon PROSTAFF RIMFIRE II 3-9X40 BDC150
- 2.8 8. Nikon Prostaff Rimfire Ii 4-12X40 Scope BDC 150, Matte 16330
- 2.9 9. Bushnell Optics Drop Zone-22 BDC Rimfire Reticle Riflescope
- 2.10 10. Bushnell Banner Dusk & Dawn Multi-X Reticle Adjustable Objective Riflescope
- 3 How To Choose The Best 22 Rimfire Scope
- 4 The Best 22 Rimfire Scope - Final Words
Rimfire firearms are the best recommended for lovers of game hunting like me. It is because they are the newest in the market. I got a rifle as a gift and was so impressed with high-quality magnification accuracy and the lightness of the product.
I loved it so much that it kept me in the fields most of the time. I would recommend Rimfire firearms for anyone who loves game hunting or any kid out there who is looking for an ideal rifle that will reach up to their specifications.
The rimfire rifles have bullets that have first cartridge ammunition. In addition to this, the bullets are cheap to manufacture, and they also use less powder due to the small powder chamber. I suggest you get one for yourself since they use less brass, and they also tend to be less expensive hence pocket-friendly.
I will now take you through some types of the Rimfire scopes so that you can see and chose one that is right for you. Like I said they are the newest in the rifle market and perfect for anyone who loves game hunting like I do.
Best 22 Rimfire Scope – Comparison table
15.2 x 3.2 x 3 inches
15.4 x 2 x 5.5 inches
14.1 x 3.5 inches
12.4 x 2.2 x 2.2 inches
15 x 3.5 x 3 inches
15.5 x 4 x 3.5 inches
19.2 x 4 x 4.5 inches
19.2 x 4 x 4.5 inches
13.5 x 3.5 x 2.9 inches
12 inches (length)
Recommended Best 22 Rimfire Scope
This is made possible by the fully-coated optics, a full set of mounting rings, sure grip adjustments which ensure for easy and quick adjustments. It has these features; High-quality optical glass and fully coated optics that ensure that the user obtains or captures bright and sharp images.
It has hydro shield lens coating that ensures there is a clear sight caption no matter the weather condition. It has sure grips that allow for easy adjustments when shooting. I recommend this for any game hunting lover out there because of the high-quality features that meet high-quality specifications.
- It is waterproof
- It is fog proof
- It is also shockproof
- It is reliable since it has fully-coated optics with a set of mounting rings
- It has sure grip rubber surfaces which allow for fast and easy adjustments, even when putting on gloves.
- It has a Quick Target Acquisition eyepiece that delivers a constant eye relief through the magnification range.
- It has a high-quality optical glass that delivers bright and sharp images
- Has a limited warranty
I would also recommend this one sine it is manufactured and well designed to meet perfect user specifications at any time I suggest you get yourself one since it is easily portable due its small size.
Not only because of the small size, but also because it is manufactured by a renown manufacturer in the industry. This Riflescope delivers an excellent performance in game hunting just the rest of the Riflescopes as you have already seen above and as you will see after I have enlightened you on the other Riflescopes.
I recommend the Simmons .22 Mag TruPlex Rimfire Riflescope because of the following mind-blowing features that will leave you running to the nearest Rimfire shop to get one for yourself; it has a one piece tube construction that allows for lighter handling , greater strength, and durability.
It also has fully coated high-quality optical glass that ensures capturing of images is bright and sharp and is of high contrast.
- It is waterproof, fog proof and shockproof just as I mentioned in the other riflescope above. I suggest you purchase one since it cannot get spoilt hence durable.
- High-quality optical glass for delivering powerful magnification of images.
- Has suregrips that ensure easy adjustments even when having gloves on.
- Has a limited warranty
I suggest you get yourself one of this, because of the following features; you will not have to change the lens because it has a multi-colored lens coating and fully coated optics that give bright, clear images.
It is also waterproof and dog proof to ensure that your hunt will never be rained out. This scope also has a matte finish, with a bright, clear image and a wide range of powerful magnification that ensures you never lose interest in hunting hence making your hunting more fun.
It also has quality optics with stunning HD clarity. It has a beautiful design and the materials used are of the best quality and are tested extensively.
I recommend this to all game hunting lovers since it is a full package just as I have made clear.
- Has high-quality magnification
- It is waterproof, fog proof and shockproof
- High clarity
- Limited warranty
It also adjustment knobs that allow the user or rather the hunter to react to any environment meaning it is environment-friendly since it can be used in any environment as well as the weather condition.
It has a matte finish, mounting rings, lens covers and a lens cloth; all these ensure proper working of the riflescope hence delivering good performance during game hunting.
- High-quality magnification due to the optical glass that ensures the image caption is sharp and clear.
- It is waterproof, fog proof, shockproof, hence ensuring reliability and durability.
- Has knob adjustments that enable the hunter to use this riflescope in any environment and weather condition and to fine-tune for wind-age and elevation.
- Has a limited warranty
When you are using the scope, you do not expect any guess work. it provides you with a clear precision hence making your shooting moments memorable.
This riflescope has the following spectacular features; it has an adjustable objective lens that ensures you get accurate results hence no guesswork. It also has a matte finish, with separate swappable turrets.
- Has high-quality optical power that ensures accurate results and can be used in any weather conditions and any environment.
- It is waterproof, fog proof, shockproof; this makes it reliable and long lasting.
- It has a pocket-friendly price hence affordable
- It has an adjustable objective
- Provides a clear precision
- Has a limited warranty.
This rifle scope also offers precise target acquisition especially if it's adjusted to a ¼ inch within a 50-yard range. So no need of worrying about missing up your targets when this scope will work wonders for you.
And with the BDC 150 reticle, am sure you will be able to have an easy long distance target acquisition. Don't think about short-range distance when you can always go long way range without distortion your target view. Plus this will give you up to 360 degree aiming points with up to 150 yards.
The p-rim fire is made of polymer and aluminum which will ensure that the scope is able to have a very long life span. While at the same time, it will give the scope the required stability even through the hottest temperature range. Thus it is designed to withstand the hottest of temperatures.
- The Nikon P-Rim fire has multi-coated Nikon eco-glass lenses.
- This rifle scope also offers precise target acquisition.
- Has a BDC 150 reticle.
- Made of polymer and aluminum materials.
- Its parallax is very clear with 50 yards but more than that the image gets a bit unclear.
It has a BDC 150 reticle that will give you the precise accuracy needed thus making those difficult long-range shooting very easy. I believe this reticle BDC will be able to give you the required speed since it's specifically designed for hyper trajectory velocity, especially for your 22 caliber rifle.
And since it has springs that are loaded with turrets that can be easily adjusted to zero instant makes it possible to readjust your target acquisition. I love how I can instantly reset the turrets to zero just by a click of a second.
The scope comes with fully multi-coated optics that are designed to last longer and are able to withstand harshest of the environment. Plus it enables the scope to have a good light transmission thus ensuring that your target views are bright and clear.
Nikon scope is parallax free at 50 yards range so the distance readings that the scope will give you will be very accurate. Plus I know nobody would want to have a scope that will have parallax issues at short range view. And like we all know, the less the parallax the more accurate the scope becomes.
- Has a BDC 150 reticle that will give you the precise accuracy needed.
- Features springs that are loaded with turrets that can be easily adjusted to zero instant.
- Comes with fully multi-coated optics that are designed to last longer.
- It is parallax free at 50 yards range.
The fully multi-coated optics are another advantage for this scope type. Trust me when I say this scope has the most perfect light transmission so the images are always very bright and clear all the time. I think nobody would want to use a scope that has poor light transmission since this will just create more disaster, especially for the long-range viewing.
Its springs are loaded with an instant zero-reset turrets. This makes it very easy especially when it comes to readjusting the scope for a new target view. Plus when it has reached the zero reset, it clicks hence notifying you which is quite amazing.
And with its amazing BDC 150 reticle makes it even suitable for long-range view. Plus it's made of a one-of-a-kind see-through circle that makes it possible when it comes to long-range shooting while at the same time, it will still give one the perfect normal view when it comes to short range.
- Waterproof and fog proof feature.
- Multi-coated optics for a perfect light transmission.
- Its springs are loaded with an instant zero-reset turrets.
- Amazing BDC 150 reticle makes it even suitable for long-range view
- Parallax is not adjustable.
It always advisable to reset your gun back to zero since the bullets tend to deviate after shooting so that you will be able to aim your target at the center. And thanks to its zero reset turrets feature this is made possible. Meaning the bullet will be able to move with a very minimum deviation level.
The scope offers a magnification lens with a minimum of 2X and a maximum of 7X making it very versatile. This automatically means setting the scope to 2X power enables it to engage quickly especially when trying to shoot those sudden pop-up targets. With the 7X power becoming handy especially when target viewing in a fixed position.
It has adjustable finger turrets with clicks that are able to shift by a ¼ inch at 100 yards or a 1/8th inch at 50 yards. Thus you are able to shift you MOA to match with that of windage and temperature. And still, you can be able to reset the scope back to its true zero which is quite fascinating.
- It has a BDC 150 reticle that will give you the required accuracy aim especially when it comes to longer distances.
- Features a zero reset turrets feature.
- It has a magnification lens with a minimum of 2X and a maximum of 7X making it very versatile.
- Adjustable finger turrets with clicks.
- It should always be held at zero even during rough use shooting so that it can maintain its precision.
This scope has DDB multi-coated lenses that will ensure that you have proper lighting which in turn will result in very crispy clear and bright targets. Plus this DDB will ensure that you still get the correct lightings from dusk till dawn which is an advantage if I may say.
You will enjoy a multi-X reticle which can enable you to achieve a 1/4 inch MOA. And thanks to the scope's ability to have an adjustable MOA, you can be able to set your scope to fit that of the temperature and windage readings.
It has a 100% waterproof and fog proof feature which makes the scope one of the best, especially for a few bucks. I just love the fact that am still able to use my scope even if it's raining and feeling at ease since am never worried about the rain destroying my scope.
- Amazing magnification feature with a minimum of 2X power and a maximum of 12X power.
- DDB multi-coated lenses that will ensure that you have proper lighting.
- Multi-X reticle which can enable you to achieve a 1/4 inch MOA.
- 100% waterproof and fog proof feature.
- Doesn’t have user's sunshades making it a problem when it comes to shooting at sun glare targets.
How To Choose The Best 22 Rimfire Scope
Before investing your money buying a rimfire scope, it is important if you have a few things in mind that will help you acquire the best product on the market. Check out some important consideration that you need to make when purchasing the best 22 rimfire scope.
Nobody wants to work with a bulky scope because it can end up compromising your performance. It is important if you select a rimfire scope that is lightweight so that it will be very easy for you to use it.
Parallax /Adjustable Objective
You should choose a riflescope with an adjustable objective lens. This enables you to obtain accurate results since the high-quality optical power of a riflescope helps bring out sharp and clear images. This is also convenient since it can be used in any weather condition and environment.
I would not recommend a buyer to pick a riflescope with rimfire adjustments for elevation and windage that are above a hundred yards. For those who prefer long shooting at long rimfire ranges, it is advisable if you go for a mid-dot reticle, since they provide convenient elevation and windage calls.
You should also consider a rimfire riflescope with a high- quality optical glass that will ensure that you obtains accurate results hence no guesswork, and also because it captures sharp and clear images.
The durability of the scope is another issue of concern. A buyer should go for a riflescope that is waterproof, fog proof, shockproof. This is because a riflescope with all these qualities is durable and convenient in any weather conditions and environment.
The Best 22 Rimfire Scope - Final Words
Get the riflescope that is up to your specification by buying rimfire scopes. I recommend these products because they are reliable and durable and they are also of a pocket-friendly price, hence affordable.
I would advise you not to look at the cheapest firearm in the market but at the quality that will help you deliver accurate results at all times.