Best Compact Scope – Review & Buying Guide
- 1 Recommended Best Compact Scope review
- 1.1 1. Aim Sports 4X32 Compact Rangefinder Scope
- 1.2 2. Aim Optics 3-9X40 Compact Scope
- 1.3 3. UTG 3-9X32 1" Bug Buster Scope
- 1.4 4. SNIPER ® Compact Scope Red/Green Dot
- 1.5 5. Barska 4x32 IR Contour Riflescope
- 1.6 6. Monstrum Tactical S330P Ultra-Compact 3x Prism Scope
- 1.7 7. Truglo 4x32mm Compact Rimfire and shotgun Scope Series
- 1.8 8. UTG 3-12X44 30mm Compact Scope, AO, 36-color Mil-dot, Rings
- 1.9 9. UTG 4-16X44 30mm Compact Scope, AO, 36-color Mil-dot, Rings
- 1.10 10. Primary Arms 2.5X Compact Prism Scope - Illuminated ACSS CQB-M Reticle
- 1.11 How to Find the Top Compact Scope
Imagine you are supposed to pose a great performance, in a hotly hyped upcoming shooting competition. All competitors are gearing up with their best rifles. Unfortunately, the one you land on the last minute ends up failing you terribly; just because your scope, can't get the best shot. This can be a bitter grain to swallow. Of course, you deserve better. Well, for better preparedness, you need an excellent scope to try a win. More importantly, a quality one. For tactical shooting and hard targeting, the Best compact scopes are your best solution. Having any of these could make you stand a chance for brilliant shots.
The Compact scopes will do you the best if you are interested in light weight and compact designed scopes than the ordinary ones, a great choice for hunting escapades. They are of high quality and have amazing features that will awe shooting fans.
Best Compact Scope – Comparison table
9.8 x 3 x 2.8 inches
7.70 x 4.50 x 3.00 Inches
9.8 x 3.4 x 3.9 inches
7.6 inches( length)
9 Inches ( length)
9 Inches ( length)
5 Inches ( length)
11.5 x 10 x 1.8 inches
10.4 x 1.6 x 2.1 inches
14 x 3 x 3 inches
2.7 Inches ( eye relief)
Recommended Best Compact Scope review
1. Aim Sports 4X32 Compact Rangefinder Scope
This is one compact scope that is a preferred choice, for those into quick target tracking and execution of a shot.
This is because of its good cheek weld, supports better firing spots, more especially when the lowest ring height is applied.
All you need to do is to ensure without restricting other firearm parts, your scope is well in interaction with mouth rings, to go for the best shot.
It's compact design; that makes it easier for you to fit it into your rifle, more especially when you need easier portability while its mounted on your rifle. This eliminates the tiring options of removing and fixing your compact scope to the rifle regularly.
We like superb magnifications is a rifle scope . The Aim Sports 4X32 Compact Rangefinder Scope provides a fixed a magnification of 4x, suitable for you to place your shot from 100 yards away, and you are good to go. Its optics are great too.
- Has a 36.6' field of view for maximum clarity
- Has a versatile Weaver/Picatinny 1913 rings, mountable to most rifles
- Scope sights are easy to spot
- It's a durable solid piece of aircraft-grade aluminum
- This scope isn't good in low light environments.
- The reticle is too thick to be fine-tuned at more than 100 yards away.
2. Aim Optics 3-9X40 Compact Scope
The body is fog proof and sealed with water resistance capability, so you will never have to worry rain or those wet conditions.
Compact scopes that enhance top most light illuminations are a great compliment to a precise vision. This is why its comes with a fused green multi-coated lens for that superior light spread in the scope.
Do you expect first class resolution and high scratch resistance, for an objective image traction and retaining of the clarity of the scope visibility? Definitely, you will love the accuracy the scope brings to you.
Take a moment where you are squaring in a closer image objective, at the moment you are pulling the trigger, and the rifle body tilts to the impact, and you lose the target. Undoubtedly, this is the last thing you want after investing a lot into your new scope. It solves this problem through the shock-resistant scope design; that compliments the stability of your rifle.
- Has windage and elevation easy adjustment
- Superb 2.3"-2.8"eye relief for safety from heavy recoil for clear target
- A magnification of 3X-9X for enhanced performance
- The reticle is a P4 sniper
- An excellent matte black body finish
- Weight of 11.4 oz. for portability
- Suitable length of 7.7-inches
- Can't handle being on an AR15 in 7.62x39.
3. UTG 3-9X32 1" Bug Buster Scope
With the UTG 3-9X32 1" Bug Buster Scope, you have a red and green reticle illumination that has always found its place among shooters since back in 2004. This is one incredible scope that can see you through any lighting environment.
No better delight you can get, than the one you will feel for its reliable ability to resist shock distractions, fight foggy conditions for more clarity and maintain the illumination you much need. This is credited highly also to the 100% nitrogen seal on this scope.
You will get fast and quick access to its reticle lighting, thanks to its innovative body design. Accommodation of eye relief has been taken into consideration for any eventuality.
Not all compact scopes end up living to the expectations, when it comes to good design and detailed body build. It also takes into account the turrets that factor in crisping and reliable windage and elevation flexibility to your preferences.
- Lockable and re-set features for optical protection
- Quality flip-up lens caps and detachable rings
- Long lasting scope design for reliability
- Impressive and unparalleled parallax for a fine view
- Adjustable angle front objective
- High performance and accuracy
- Adjustable quick detach lever locks on weaver rails/ picatinny
- Light weight of 1.8 pounds and scope powered vision of 2 Lithium Metal batteries
- No specific knob for eye relief on this scope
4. SNIPER ® Compact Scope Red/Green Dot
Never face dissatisfaction any longer from regular brands that deliver a shoddy job. Get a great view and unlimited eye relief from this scope, thanks to dual red or green side wheel.
You can literary lock in fast your object, compounded by a maximum magnification of 1X on a 30mm Objective Diameter, to smoothly get the best view. This is achievable even if you are 100 yards away.
The scope is powered by 13 oz. batteries, so you don't have to miss shots due to dim and unclear visible surroundings.
Paying for a durable scope is a great input. This one-piece tube build on a bold cardan platform, that will see you through to the best value the scope can offer.
- 1-piece tube built-in integral sunshade, for great strength
- Fast objective aim and lock in
- Elegant black matte body finish
- Superb magnification
- Doesn't have a great zoom in and zoom out ability.
5. Barska 4x32 IR Contour Riflescope
Hunters, trainers, and seasoned shooters are bound to upgrade their skills for the better, courtesy of the dedicated craftsmanship of this compact design of scope when it comes to performance.
It offers low magnification for long eye relief and close range engagement. It is one engineered extra rigid shockproof design, a requirement that is critical for stability and accurate shots execution.
As if this isn't enough, it has fully coated optics for your advanced contrast and clear view. The magnification too is a throw in of 4X, at a compact 32 mm objective.
We just don't like it when you strain too much, in the name of closing in a clear view. The comfortable 3.3-inch eye relief plus a green illuminated mil-dot reticle is all you can't wait to use for your much-needed shots.
- It is waterproof and fog proof
- Light in weight of 11 oz.
- Compact rifle scope for performance reliability
- Built-in sun-shade for light control
- Eye relief is too close for ant recoil.
6. Monstrum Tactical S330P Ultra-Compact 3x Prism Scope
This is exactly the scope that you need whenever you want a less expensive scope that is easily mounted and handles quite a number of tasks. One of the best features of this scope is the ultra-compact design making it easy to use and handle. Furthermore, the scope withstands regular use on the range and it has clear optics that allow getting to the targets so quickly.
It also brags of a quality glass prism optical system that gives you an incredible optical quality. You can depend on this model for clear pictures regardless of the lighting conditions.
- Visible reticle with or without illumination.
- A black reticle having green or red crosshairs.
- High and multi brightness levels.
- Weighs 15 ounces and is 5 inches in its lengths.
- Have got one year warranty
- Durable reticle battery
- Three times magnification
- Can be used with both eyes open
- Doesn't have eyepiece reticle adjustment.
7. Truglo 4x32mm Compact Rimfire and shotgun Scope Series
This Truglo scope is waterproof as well as fog proof. It can be used in times of all types of weathers and it got a lifetime warranty. The scope has a non-reflexive matte finish and is also scratch resistance with a rubber eye guard. It is also designed for hunting especially turkey and deer.
In addition, it features a diamond reticle that is particularly designed for people who hunt with shotguns. You can use it if you hunt games like deer or turkey.
- Provide maximum brightness.
- Have weaver style rings.
- The scope is durable.
- Resistance to scratches.
- Quality images.
- It is not parallax free.
8. UTG 3-12X44 30mm Compact Scope, AO, 36-color Mil-dot, Rings
When it comes to durability, this scope has got you covered. It is well sealed and nitrogen filled. Additionally, the scope is rainproof, shockproof and fog proof. You can use it under any outdoor conditions without any worries.
This scope has a 30mm tube that has multi emerald coated lenses so that they can achieve maximum light transmission for the best clarity. It also carries a lifetime warranty and is 658 grams in weight.
- Effective light transmission.
- Durable construction.
- Easy to mount.
- Maximum light transmission.
- Water, fog and shockproof.
- Last memory of last color/brightness.
- Unique mil-dot tactical range with glass reticle.
- Adjustable eyepiece for good focusing.
- Windage and elevation control would have been better.
- Scope is heavy.
9. UTG 4-16X44 30mm Compact Scope, AO, 36-color Mil-dot, Rings
The high tech 1 click illumination is one of the scopes special feature and it will get you back to the last brightness or color used. It allows turret adjustment that is 10 yards to infinity. The side wheel is ready for optional big wheel to the tube diameter.
It is accompanied by complete flip-open lens caps and that have high-quality max strength and quick detach. Besides, the scope has high magnification that is 16 times and a field view of 100 yards. With the multi emerald coated lens, you can always achieve clear and brighter images.
- High magnification power.
- Parallax adjustment.
- Flip open caps.
- Reset and locking features.
- High tech illumination memory.
- Water, rain and fog proof.
- It feels heavy.
10. Primary Arms 2.5X Compact Prism Scope - Illuminated ACSS CQB-M Reticle
The scope is powered by a single battery with 12 range brightness. The battery provides a longer life so you can complete your mission without running out of power.
When you are buying a scope, you need to check if it is durable enough. After all, you don't want to spend your money on a poor model that will not serve you well. This unit is durable since it is made of aluminum 6021 with a black matte finish which is resistant to water, fog and also it is nitrogen purged.
- Good magnification.
- Water and fog resistant.
- Comes with a standard 1913 Picatinny mount.
- Reticle doesn't require illumination.
- Rugged and durable design.
- Field of view seems narrow.
How to Find the Top Compact Scope
You can never go wrong in going further, to clearly get it right, when it comes to functionality of your compact scope. However, you will be analytically correct if you also consider the followings when getting you compact scope.
Type Of Use
If you are going to handle shots from a very far way target location, consider a compact scope that has a high level of magnification. Also, remember, a scope with great eye relief, will be in handy, when you want quick traction of targets in motion, even if you are on goggles.
Weather And Lighting Conditions
Optics that will or may let you down, during those dim or dark surroundings, should be avoided. Take into account if you are to carry out your shooting at night that means, you will need a night vision scope too, for those low light visions.
Don't forget to acquaint yourself with waterproof and fog proof optics, so you don't end up having a spoiled scope when you need it most.
Size Of Your Scope
If you have a scope on your rifle, definitely that is an extra weight on it. Go for lees heavier options of your scope, to avoid a heavy rifle. You don't want to feel like you are looking for a shot while carrying a big rock in the process.
Choose either a suitable fixed range or variable range magnification, whatever that is preferable to you. A scope with fixed magnification and smaller lens size is great. The diameter of the lens goes in hand with diameter. Get one that compliments brilliant field view.
Remember, your field view increase, negatively affects your image clarity. And so is the high magnification. The eye relief is a distance of how far the scope is held from your eye to see a great field view clearly. If you are in glasses, consider a longer field view.
Clarity and brightness should be what your optics provides you, for a vibrant view. Check keenly on those that would never disappoint you.
Absolute great care and maintenance of your Best compact scope will be dependent on how long you will last with it. You cannot afford to lose your time any longer for missed shots when most of these first rated compact scopes will fix that for you. Enjoy their performance and have a great accuracy too.